Ghana Education Service (GES) mandate is to implement government policies that ensure Ghanaians receive a quality formal education. The agency oversees teaching and non-teaching staff to make sure they are competent and well-motivated. Every year, it promotes individuals who apply and pass their preferment exams. GES promotion list for 2020/2021 applicants is finally out. Do you know how to check your promotion status?
Ghana promotion exam results determine whether you will be promoted or not. Teaching and non-teaching staff who fail in the test are not elevated to the next level. Here is everything you need to know about checking the GES promotion list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Requirements to check GES promotion list
You will need the following to check your status online:
- Your staff ID.
- E-voucher card number: This is the same number you used while applying for preferment.
- A browser: GES recommends Internet Explorer version 9 or above, Firefox 39 or above, Google Chrome 39 or above, and Safari 6 or above.
- Active internet connection.
- Basic computer skills such as opening and closing an app.
- A laptop, desktop, or tablet. You can also use your mobile phone for the procedure.
Procedure to check your promotion exams status
Follow the steps below:
- Connect to the internet: Use your mobile data, LAN connection, and Bluetooth tethering. Make sure the source is reliable and has a speed of above 1mbps.
- Open your browser: Us Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Go to the GES promotion portal: Key in the promotion address into your browser and tap the Enter button.
- Navigate to Promotions: Click on the “Click to Check” button just below the “Check your promotion exams status” statement.
5. Enter your Staff ID number: You can confirm this number from your employment letter or your staff identity card. While applying for promotion in the GESpromotion.gov.gh portal, you also used this number to login.
6. Provide your e-voucher card number: This is the Serial Number of the e-voucher you bought while applying for the preferment. Enter it in the text box provided.
7. Click on the Submit button: This option is below the e-voucher textbox.
8. Follow on-screen instructions: Adhere to all the necessary prompts to check your exam results and whether you have been admitted.
GES promotion contacts
If you have any inquiries, complaints, or can’t access your results, reach out via the following:
The procedure on how to check the GES promotion list is that simple. You only need to navigate to their portal, log in using your staff ID and e-voucher number, and you have your results.