Musician Justice Amoah, known in the entertainment circle as Patapaa, has married his lovely German wife, Liha Miller, in a beautiful ceremony.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Patapaa’s wife, Liha Amoah, has come to be loved and accepted by Ghanaians following her relationship with the One Corner hitmaker.
She is known to be fun-loving and most of all, she loves Patapaa so much.
Here are six heartwarming facts about Liha Miller Amoah that will make you love her more.
1. Place of birth: Liha is a German. She was born in Cologne, the largest capital city of Germany. Sources say Liha comes from a rich family and her family is firmly in support with her happiness and choices as well as her choosing Patapaa as husband.
2. Where they met: Liha, during the first interviews she granted regarding her closeness with Patapaa, indicated that she met him at Antwerp, Belgium, in 2018. Patapaa had embarked on a One Corner tour in that year when he finally found his missing rib.
Patapaa’s girlfriend pops up amid his wedding to Liha; cries as she narrates how he dumped her for obroni
3. A music and artists’ lover: Liha is said to be a fashionista. Not only that. She loves music and loves those behind the music. Thus, she has photos with the likes of Patoranking, Bisa Kdei, Mr. Eazi, Stonebwoy, Nasty C, and others. She was even rumoured to have dated some of them but Liha firmly denied those rumours.
4. Globe trotter: Liha is said to love travelling. She loves to go around the world to see other places apart from her place of birth. No wonder she met Patapaa in Belgium. In Africa, she is said to have visited South Africa, Nigeria, and of course her second home, Ghana.
5. Strong love for Patapaa: Liha has shown many times that the love between her and Patapaa is just natural. In a post she made earlier, she described Patapaa as her “favourite human being”.
She has not rested in flaunting Patapaa at the least chance. Clearly, there is a bond between the two that only God can tell about.
6. Supportive: Liha has been very supportive of Patapaa’s career from the very day they met. In fact, she had attended his One Corner Concert in Belgium when they met. In 2019, Liha flew all the way to Ghana to offer Patapaa’s support when he was billed to perform that the Ghana Meets Naija Concert. She asked Ghanaians to look out for her husband because he has something bigger to ffer.
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh published beautiful photos from Patapaa’s wedding.
We also published a video of Patapaa bending down to collect and pocket money sprayed on him and his wife at their wedding.
Also, Patapaa's ex-girlfriend is pained as she has opened up on how the musician used and dumped her.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Ghanaians share their thoughts on the outcome of the 2020 general elections | #Yencomgh