- The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries, Elvis Agyemang, has revealed ten dangerous women men should avoid
- Pastor Agyemang disclosed men should pay attention to the red flags before entering a relationship or marrying
- The man of God emphasised the ten dangerous traits during a sermon in his church
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries, Pastor Elvis Agyemang, has revealed ten dangerous women men should avoid if they want to have a lasting relationship or marriage.
According to pastor Agyemang, no one sets out to deliberately destroy their marriage, but some unknowingly drift into behaviours that damage their relationship or marriage.
Pastor Agyemang indicated that men should pay attention to red flags to avoid marrying a dangerous woman to prevent divorcing her in the future.
According to the man of God, most men who have married now realise they made a mistake.
The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries disclosed ten dangerous women men must avoid:
1. Men must avoid chatter or blabber.
2. Avoid a woman who is not secretive.
3. Avoid a manipulative woman.
4. Avoid a liar.
5. Men must avoid a woman who would do anything for money but hardly knows how to create wealth.
6. Avoid a woman who does not trust your leadership.
7. Avoid a woman who does not know how to apply wisdom in correcting your mistakes.
8. Avoid a rebellious and disrespectful woman.
9. Avoid a woman who is into fornication.
10. Avoid a home breaker.
Pastor Agyemang emphasised that it is better to cancel the wedding a week or two days to the ceremony than tying the knot to cover up the shame and end up divorcing later.
Watch the video below.
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh previously reported that popular Ghanaian pastor, Prophet Dr Kofi Oduro blames politicians for the recent spikes in Coronavirus cases in the country.
The head pastor of the Alabaster International Ministries attributes the rise in cases to campaigns in the lead-up to the 2020 general election.
Prophet Dr Kofi Oduro indicated that people who attended campaign events in the run-up to last year's elections violated the protocols outlined to curb the spread of the dreadful disease.
In other news, Ghanaian-American plastic surgeon, Dr Michael Obeng, has successfully removed the Gorilla Glue Spray used by a Louisiana woman to hold her hair down after she ran out of hairspray.
Tessica Brown, 40, gained internet attention after posting about her ordeal on social media, revealing she had not been able to move her hair for about a month after applying the Gorilla glue.
She flew to the Beverly Hills office of Dr Obeng on Wednesday for the procedure to remove the permanent glue.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Source: Yen Newspaper