- Anthonel Agyapong is a Covid Scientist working for a medical laboratory in Washington, DC
- She is the daughter of famous Ghanaian politician and lawmaker, Kennedy Agyapong
- Anthonel has revealed she's pursuing her postgraduate degree as she shares ten fun facts about herself
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Anthonel, one of Kennedy Agyapong's intelligent daughters, has opened up about her life as she shares interesting facts about herself.
Until recently, there was very little information about the nonconforming politician's children, including their academic feats, what they studied in school, and the favorite programmes that tickle their fancy.
Kennedy Agyapong's children, especially the women, have flooded their social media with fun facts about themselves, giving their followers on social media a closer look into their lives.
Anthonel, who works as a Covid Scientist for a medical laboratory in Washington, DC, recently took to Instagram to highlight facts about herself, claiming she is a look-alike of her father.
The beautiful Anthonel revealed her favorite animal is the elephant, indicating the animal represents good luck, peace, and patience.
Below are the 10 facts.
1. I love to work out! I am obsessed with anything fitness, including nutritional eating, new workouts, workout clothes, etc.
2. I am a pescatarian (seafood replaces meat in my diet) and have been for almost 5 years!
3. Another love I have on the same level of working out is reading! My favorite genre is books that focus on positive thinking and manifestation. I just finished an amazing book called the Secret that I’m adding to my favorites along with the three books in slide 7.
4. My top favorite genre of movies is animation. I love watching animation movies and tv cartoons with my little siblings! A big part of me loves children and is a child at heart.
5. My favorite animal is the Elephant! I have elephant figures and art all around my room as they are animals that represent good luck, peace, and patience (My two sisters visited Columbia and brought me back a beautiful gold elephant figure that bought me to tears if that does not love I don’t know what is ).
6. Although I love to travel, I hate flying! I have a fear of heights (see slide 8 for my last trip to Tulum, Mexico ).
7. I am currently a Covid Scientist for a lab in Washington, DC.
8. I am also in school completing a post-grad programme to make me a stronger candidate for dental school (see slide 5 for my undergrad graduation).
9. I discovered two new hobbies of mine during quarantine and one of them is clothes crocheting! I’ve made several tops and made a skirt! I am currently working on a new two-piece ( see slide 9 for one of the tops I crocheted).
10. My newest hobby is modeling! It’s developed into a passion that I enjoy getting to express another side of me while meeting talented photographers and recreating amazing concepts! Don’t be surprised if you see me in the next fashion week.
In other news, a young female carpenter, Efua Serwaa Akoto Addo, is a venturesome Ghanaian woman shattering barriers in a male-dominated occupation in the informal sector.
Despite the adversities of developing a career as a professional female carpenter, the former student of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), is making remarkable gains in the field.
She has become the favourite of many who want quality but affordable furnishing for their homes, including luxury chairs, tables, boujie dog kennel, among others.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!