- Geraldine, a daughter of Ghanaian Member of Parliament, Kennedy Agyapong, has shared ten facts about herself
- The 21-year-old revealed she works in market/investments research
- Geraldine describes herself as cancer and a creature of habit
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Maverick Ghanaian politician and Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, is one of the most-talked-about personalities in the country, but less is known of all his 21 children.
Although admirers of the popular MP can tell almost everything about him, including his career, businesses, philanthropic initiatives, among others, very little is known about the educational backgrounds and careers of his children.
But it appears seven of his twenty-one children want to make themselves more visible to the public.
Geraldine, 21, a daughter of the outspoken politician, has introduced herself, revealing ten facts about herself.
According to Geraldine, she works in market/investments research, loves listening to music and making playlists for her mood.
She reveals that her favorite spot in Ghana is Sandbox, and describes herself as a creature of habit.
''I'd rather watch the same movie I love over and over than watch something new. This applies to food, clothes, and people as well,'' she wrote on Instagram.
Captioning her post on Instagram, she wrote, ''Hey, I'm Geraldine, G for short (I have another name as well, which if you follow my personal Instagram you already know). I’m 21 years old. I’m #5 out of the 7 of us on this Insta!''
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
1. I’m cancer ♋️.
2. I work in market/investment research.
3. I love listening to music and making playlists for my mood.
4. I cannot dance so please don’t ask to see slide 4 for exhibit A.
5. If I could live with only one makeup item for the rest of my life, it’s EYELASHES...I need to look like I’m flying away or else!
6. My love language is getting funny pictures/videos on Twitter and Instagram.
7. My favorite spot in Ghana is Sandbox.
8. Creature of habit: I’d rather watch the same movie I love over and over than watch something new. This applies to food, clothes, + people as well.
9. My quarantine 2020 goal was to write a 300-page fiction book which I accomplished so maybe I’ll edit and publish it one day
10. If I had the time and energy, I would create a podcast and do reviews on music and my other hot takes.
In other news, YEN.com.gh previously reported that six daughters of the maverick Ghanaian politician and business mogul, Kennedy Agyapong, have cheered hearts as they give their fans a peek into their lives.
The daughters of the Assin Central Member of Parliament appear on social media in regal African prints. The sisters shared visuals glowing for the camera in different poses.
Enjoy reading our stories?