Ghana’s queen of comedy, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger is serving looks all day, every day and we are loving every bit of it.
Afia Schwar, as she is often called has the classic ‘started from the bottom now we’re here’ story and she is living life like a true diva.
Afia’s fashion game is now one of the most appreciated looks on the Ghana fashion scene and this week, she took our breath away with her style.
YEN.com.gh took a trip to Afia's Instagram page, spotting these five times Afia Schwar broke fashion rules this week and won:
1. Keeping it formal and sophisticated like a true boss.
2. When she was just beautiful in this Kente cloth-inspired outfit.
3. If anyone knows how to rock a jumpsuitsuit, it’s Afia Schwarzenegger and this photo is all the proof you need.
4. When the ‘80s Bad Gyal strutted in this African print outfit. Afia Schwar is truly fashionista goals.
5. If this isn’t freshest look in town, then we don’t know what is.
Afia launched herself in the media industry when she rose to prominence as the the titular character in the hit TV series 'Afia Schwarzenegger', produced by media mogul Deloris Frimpong-Manso.
Since parting ways with the show, Afia has worked with on several stints as a radio host with notable radio stations in Ghana, including Happy FM and EIB network’s Kasapa FM.
She also hosted the Kokoo show on Despite Group’s UTV, before leaving to work with Angel TV, where she hosted an evening entertainment show.
Afia currently works with TV Africa as the host of the ‘Political Police’ show. She is the founder of the Leave to Live Foundation, which seeks to help women in abusive relationships break free.
Ghana trends: Joy FM blasted over Royal Wedding; Mahama plans comeback in 2020:
READ ALSO: Another nurse caught in an 'Atopa' video?