Mariam Owusu-Poku defied all odds as she beat nine others to win this year’s Miss Malaika.
The competition was brought to a close on Saturday, November 3, at the National Theatre in Accra.
It was keenly contested but Mariam, who is a Business Administration student at the University of Ghana, proved her worth against the nine other contestants.
The 2018 Miss Malaika final had a star-studded cast as judges, with Joselyn Dumas, Jackie Appiah, Naa Ashorkor. James Gardiner and Lexis Bill constituting the judging panel.
All 10 finalists of the competition took turns to perform, gave various speeches and cat-walked gorgeously in their elegant apparels in a bid to impress the judges.
However, it was Miriam who shined brightest at the end of it all as she was crowned the new queen of the pageantry.
Not many knew Miriam before her exploits at the 2018 Miss Malaika event.
YEN.com.gh brings you beautiful photos which show that she Mariam is a natural beauty who really deserved the award.
1. Mariam dazzled in jeans top and shorts
2. Mariam looks so innocent in this shot
3. Mariam's smile will likely melt hearts
4. Mariam kills us will another smile
5. Mariam looked so beautiful here
6. Mariam looks very stylish in a headgear
7. Even when she decides to give a serious look, Mariam is still very beautiful
8. Black really looks good on Mariam
9. The headgear really looks good on her. She should wear that often
Xandy Kamel Interview on Star Gist: 'Benedicta Gafah Has No Womb' Xandy Drops Bombshell| #Yencomgh:
Share your views on this with us in the comments section below.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play today