- Juliet Ibrahim has a son, Jayden Kosa Safo, from her previous marriage with Kwadwo Safo Jnr
- Jayden was born in December 2010, meaning that he would turn nine this year
- His photos as seen by YEN.com.gh show that Jayden is all-grown and could even appear bigger than his age
- The photos also show his close bond with his parents, as well as the rich lifestyle he lives
- Ibrahim and Kwadwo Safo are no more together
YEN.com.gh has seen photos of Juliet Ibrahim’s son, Jayden Kosa Safo, looking all grown-up.
Safo is Ibrahim’s first and only child so far from her previous marriage with Kwadwo Safo Jnr.
Jayden, according to YEN.com.gh’s findings, was born in December 2010, meaning that he would turn 9 by the close of the year.
However, from the photos, one could think Jayden is way above nine years.
The photos also show the opulence lifestyle he lives as the son of two celebrities.
Interestingly, not many people knew Ibrahim had a son, who also looks so much like her.
And even if they knew, many people did not know who the boy is.
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 photos of Jayden which also prove that Juliet and Safo are doing well for him as a parent though they are no longer together.
1. In the photo below, Jayden and mom have a good time together. They also wore the same design caps as well as shirts:
2. In this photo, Jayden is captured having a good time in a pool. He indicated that he loves swimming as one of his hobbies:
3. Jayden also flaunts his mac book in this phot, showing he is also a tech genius:
4. Jayden was captured in the photo below enjoying a cool flight:
5. The two Safos. Father and son have some fun moment together:
6. The babyboss, as his mother refers to him in a good relaxation mood:
7. Jayden is captured relaxing on board an Emirate Airline to Dubai:
8. Jayden, a happy kid, shows his swag in the photo below. Here the resemblance to his mother Juliet is even clearer:
9. The rich boy Jayden has a customised birthday cake with his photo embossed on it:
10. Mother and son in fun moments at Dubai:
Faces of Ghana: Local Fisherman Bemoans the Effects of Fishing with Light| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.