Angel Obinim throws fire; says the bible is full of human opinions

Angel Obinim throws fire; says the bible is full of human opinions

- Bishop Daniel Obinim has started a controversial debate about the content of the Christian Bible

- Obinim who is popularly known as 'Angel Obinim' says the bible is full of opinions from human beings

- He admitted that though there are God's words in the bible, the human opinions constituted 70 percent

Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Founder and leader of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim has stated that the bible is full of several opinions from human beings.

During one of his Sunday sermons at his Tema branch, Bishop Obinim who is popularly known as 'Angel Obinim' the bible has two sides; man's opinion and God's words.

He added that the opinion of man in the bible constitutes over 70 percent while God's words made up the remaining 30 percent.

READ ALSO: I will continue to sing songs that address social issues- Kofi Kinaata

“Some of you who shiver when you hear Bible says, Bible says, you have to ask which part of the Bible and who is the one saying it. Habbakuk, Paul, 1st John, 2nd John, etc were peoples’ minds, not God’s word,” he said amidst applause from his congregation.

READ ALSO: Sarkodie ready to take Rapperholic on world tour; details surface online

According to him, he only reads the Bible because his Angel brothers refer him to particular places to read.

This latest statement from ‘Angel Obinim’ comes after he was caught confidently quoting a wrong Bible verse during a deliverance session in one of his television broadcasts.

READ ALSO: Tracy Boakye shooting music video for her new song

YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Award-winning rapper Kofi Kinaata has stated that though musicians who address social issues with their songs tend to lose most of their fans, he will continue to address social issues with his songs.

READ ALSO: Happy and sad video of Mahama in power and in opposition causes stir online

Kofi Kinaata said this when he visited Ghana's Ambassador to the United States, Dr. Barfuor Adjei-Barwah at the Ghanaian Embassy in Washington DC on Friday, 7 February 2020.

READ ALSO: Wendy Shay runs to Prophet Akwesi Appiah for prayers after death prophecy

He added that he is more concerned about making relevant music that will last the test of time than songs that will disappear within a year.

READ ALSO: Stonebwoy calls for an extension of his VMGA ban

“Addressing social issues through contemporary music is not the most popular thing to do as an artist. You risk losing fans who want to dance and enjoy. But I have resolved to do it because it comes from a deep place in my heart,” he stated.

READ ALSO: Lady gives another shocking death prophecy about Wendy Shay (audio)

Kofi Kinaata, who was commended by the diplomate on the great role he has played through his music to help shape the behavior of society, said he draws he draws inspiration for his songs from social trends and by listening to reggae songs.

READ ALSO: Sista Afia shares throwback photo of her childhood self; fans say she hasn't changed

My Unpleasant Memories as a Street Girl Drive Me to Do Charity - Stacy Amewoyi Reveals| #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!

Source: Yen

Mailfire view pixel