- Amber Rose has surprised many after putting a tattoo on her forehead
- Amber showed off freshly inked tattoo bearing the name of her two sons, Slash and Bash
- Majority of fans criticised her for the tattoo as they did not agree with the idea of where it was located
- Posting on Instagram, the 36-year-old socialite brushed off the critics asking them to do whatever they want in life
- Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
US socialite Amber Rose has left many talking after getting herself a special tattoo of her babies names on her face.
The mother of two first showed off her freshly inked forehead in a YouTube video this week.
The 36-year-old mother of two boys also shared photos of herself on Instagram with the names of her two sons clear on her forehead.
Bash is a nickname for her seven-year-old son, Sebastian Taylor.
Her first son is the fruit of her love with her ex-husband, Wiz Khalifa.
The tattoos are just drawn on her forehead right at the centre and below her hairline.
The mother of two received backlash from social media who strongly opposed her idea to have the tattoos on her face.
She was not moved by their comments and instead brushed her critics off through a post on her Instagram account.
According to the post, Amber responded to telling them to do whatever they want to do in life.
"For the people that are telling me that I am too pretty for a face tat are the same people that would tell me that am "too pretty" even if they thought I was ugly and lie to me. Either way, the moral of the story is do whatever you want in life - Muva," she wrote.
Faces of Ghana: Ghana’s 1st Female Police Bemoans High Rate of Police Indiscipline | #Yencomgh
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook or Instagram now!