The marriage of Cindy Ofori Sarpong, one of the daughters of businessman Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong of Special Ice fame, is still trending on social media.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Cindy got married in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony with Richard Peprah on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, the marriage ceremony was a big and lavish event with many stars in attendance to support the couple and their families.
Following the traditional wedding, more photos have popped up online showing some of the most beautiful scenes captured at the event.
YEN.com.gh brings 15 of the most beautiful photos below.
1. Cindy looking radiant:
2. Another look at the smiling bride:
3. The groom, Richard Peprah, in beautiful kente:
4. The bride and her sisters who were also part of the bridal train:
5. Cindy's bridal team was lit:
6. Fadda Dickson and Kennedy Osei with one other guest:
7. Osei Kwame Despite and Daddy Lumba in chat:
8. Kennedy Osei with some of the bridal team members and family:
9. Kennedy Osei with his younger brother Ofori Osei:
10. Nana Ama McBrown at the wedding:
11. Kennedy Osei with his sister, Henrietta:
12. Some of the maidens who carried the bridal items:
13. The beautiful setup and backdrop at the wedding:
14. The couple's wedding hashtag #CIRI2020 was part of the decoration:
15. Kennedy Osei with a guest:
Meanwhile, Lil Win, McBrown, Becca, and Emelia Brobbey stole the show at the wedding with their dance moves.
The four hit the dancefloor when Akwaboah came up on stage to perform one of his latest songs, Posti Me.
The wedding of Cindy comes almost eight months after the wedding of Despite' son, Kennedy Osei, and Tracy (nee Ameyaw).
Dubbed #Kency2020, Kennedy Osei's marriage ceremony, both traditional and white weddings, has been said to be one of the most lavish ever.
Just like Kennedy's, Cindy's marriage ceremony is expected to be climaxed with a big white wedding on Saturday, October 10.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page