- Another prophetess has claimed that some wicked people want to have Akuapem Poloo killed
- She said the people have planned that they would kill her by poisoning her food when they visit her in prison
- The prophetess said those people would pretend to have Poloo’s interest at heart and go to the prison to give her food
- One prophetess had earlier warned that if Akuapem Poloo is not taken out of prison, Ghana will be doomed
- Poloo has currently been granted bail by the court following an appeal by her lawyer
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Another prophetess claiming to have received a vision from God has revealed that some bad people have planned to kill actress Poloo.
In a new video seen by YEN.com.gh on a popular blog, thosecalledcelebs, the prophetess said these people are being led by one woman who hates Poloo so much and wants to have her life terminated at all cost.
She added, however, that God loves Akuapem Poloo so much and would not let that happen to her, hence, the revelation.
The prophetess also advised those in charge of Poloo while in custody to be very vigilant so that she is not killed.
Some Ghanaians who commented on the video have claimed that they also received a similar revelation about Akuapem Poloo.
Nana Yaa, for instance, spoke of the vision:
nanayaa_jay: “I felt it in my heart last Saturday, I didn't know whether it was a vision or imagination. Someone wants her dead. But God is in control.”
Akua also said she received such a vision, adding that Poloo would either die of depression or food poisoning:
akualindaspice: “@nanayaa_jay same here ooo I also felt it and told my big sister someone wants polo dead and its either she dies of depression or food poisoning.”
Hodelle also said people wanted Poloo killed over envy:
houseofrhodelle: “Because of 1 Benz she released ooo. They don't want her to rise.”
Meanwhile, one prophetess had earlier warned that if Rosemond Brown is not taken out from prison, Ghana will be doomed.
She said Poloo has not committed any crime warranting imprisonment, therefore, she must be freed.
Also, actress Afia Schwar has celebrated the arrest and sentencing of Akuapem Poloo and Ghanaians have called her a heartless woman.
At the time this report is being filed, Akuapem Poloo has been granted bail by the court following an appeal by her lawyer.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!