Sundays in Ghana are usually fashion days especially for those going to church and has been marked as the day when everyone wears a favourite outfit to the house of the Lord.
For this reason, YEN.com.gh took a browse on Instagram to fish out some of the best African print designed outfits that may inspire your next Sunday wear to church.
1. This Nikki Samonas number is everything from simple to spot on. A nice flow cut that will suit all body types and shapes is a winner for church!
2. This white dress becomes even more beautiful when the African print coat is thrown on, one that will be perfect for an early morning service.
3. This design is chic and elegant in all forms and will make for a perfect formal-casual event such as a church service.
4. This is lovely and chic design that is only slightly avanguarde but exactly the inspiration you need for your next ankara design.
5. This dress has a beautiful neck design that is conservative enough but edgy as well.
6. This yellow number is for those who love life and like to live to the fullest. This bold colour and design will turn heads at a special church service, definitely!
7. You could also mix and match the new batakari craze in town for one of your church service outfits.
Which of the designs is your favourite pick?