- Ghanain actress Martha Ankomah has impressed numerous Ghanaians with her decent way of dressing
- YEN.com.gh compiled five different occasions her choice of dress attracted praise from multiple people
- The actress has in recent times become famous for covering up and not showing as much skin as some of her counterparts in the industry
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
Martha Ankomah is one of the most well-known actresses in Ghana and has starred in multiple blockbuster movies, giving her nationwide acclaim.
Aside from her popularity as an actress, Ankomah has gained popularity for something else, her fashion sense.
Ghanaians are in love with the way Martha dresses as she covers up all the time and hardly shows skin like most of her counterparts in the entertainment industry.
YEN.com.gh has compiled some photos that made Ghanaians fall in love with her fashion sense.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
1. Martha smiles for the cameras as she poses in a beautiful long deep brown dress mixed with peacock-like colours, making her look as bright as the feathers of a peacock.
2. The legendary actress once again dazzled fans with a bright green attire that had blue water drop designs all over it, making her look as fresh as morning dew.
3. Over here, she looked like fine wine as her beautiful outfit blended wine and blue together perfectly.
4. Ghana's real-life Disney princess, Martha, stunned fans with a gown fit for a queen as she looked like royalty in this footage.
5. The queen had folks gushing over as they fell in love with the beautiful rich flare dress she had on. Her nice smile complimented the dress well.
Former World Dance Champion Adjetey Sowah Narrates Peculiar Tale Of How He Almost Got Deported From The UK
In other news, Former World Dance Champion Adjetey Sowah, in an interview with Giovani Caleb, narrated an interesting story of how he almost got deported.
The legendary personality said he found himself in the hands of immigration in London and plotted with a friend to escape from custody.
Sowah became infamous when he won the World Dance Challenge in Malibu and has since been regarded as one of the best dancers in Ghana's history.
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!