- Shatta Bandle is currently one of the most popular internet sensations in Ghana currently after posting bragging videos
- In the series of videos that he has been posting, Shatta Bandle flaunts supposed dollar bills and claim to be richer than Africa's richest man Dangote
- However, some videos have exposed the diminutive personality as it is evident that he is poor instead
Ghanaians seem to be swept off their feet by the popularity of braggart and social media sensation Shatta Bandle.
Within few months, the diminutive figure has become very popular, gaining a mammoth following on Instagram.
Shatta Bandle has bragged about having money more than everyone in Ghana and Africa as a whole.
He has claimed to be richer than Aliko Dangote and rich enough to sign musicians such as Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Davido and Wizkid.
The diminutive personality seemed to be gaining notoriety in bragging as some social media users seem to be believing him.
However, some videos have shown that Shatta Bandle is not rich like he claims to be since he was seen living like a poor man.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you three videos proving that Shatta Bandle is fake and poor:
1. Shatta Bandle in the video cleaning his slippers. In the video, a lady was heard telling someone to give him Omo since he does not have some.
It is surprising that someone who claims to be richer than Dangote is sitting in a ghetto house and washing his slippers without using a detergent.
Such an environment depict that Shatta Bandle is poor and does not own the mansions he flaunts on Instagram.
2. Shatta Bandle is captured sitting behind the motorbike after purchasing a Satellite television dish.
A supposed rich man who is ready to sign Davido, Shatta Wale among others should have one of his body guards go to buy the dish than hopping behind a motorbike to do so himself.
Clearly, Shatta Bandle is a liar, otherwise he would have sent his so-called body guards that he flaunts in his videos.
3. Shatta Bandle gets down from an Uber ride to feature in an interview with Accra-based radio station Okay FM.
It is such an eye-saw that the supposed youngest rich kid in Africa could not let one of his cars bring him over for an interview but rather an Uber ride.
It shows clearly that the cars flaunted by Shatta Bandle in his videos are not for him, otherwise he would have gotten one to bring him over for the interview.
It is surprising though that from nowhere, Shatta Bandle was able to swindle Ghanaians into believing that he is rich when in actual fact he is not.
READ ALSO: Wendy Shay shades Efia Odo over Shatta Wale
Faces of Ghana: Meet the Ghana Police Officer who helps the poor and needy| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.