Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Kayjay, a Ghanaian influencer on Twitter, has caused a shake on the social media platform after asking who was the funniest comedian in Ghana presently.
From nowhere, countless tweets popped up with Ghanaians hailing none other than Clemento Suarez, that he was unmatched in the country.
YEN.com.gh compiles some of the most hilarious videos that were shared as proof of Clemento's unmatched ingenuity in the world of comedy.
See the post from Kayjay below:
1. Wo wofa Kojo indicated along with his video that Suarez was truly a pure genius.
2. Jeff Tymer said he does not get it when people compare DKB to Suarez because the difference is so clear and Cemento is on top
3. Maiestas proof concerning the Ghanaian comedian was a video on Clemento speaking on why he did not like the song 'Saara' by Sarkodie
4. Before long, Maiestas came along with another video of Clemento pretending to be a sign language interpreter
5. Another rib-cracking video of Clemento was when he imitated former president Jerry John Rawlings and got him laughing
6. Anadwo referred to DKB as Kokoteasua Kevin Hart and asked Ghanaians not to compare him with Clemento Suarez
7. Sergio's video saw Clemento Suarez acting as a student from a poor background
In another rib-cracking report, a young senior high school girl dancing to Stonebwoy's trending Putuu song with all her energy went a bit too far and ended up on the floor in the hilarious footage.
The rib-cracking video that gathered numerous reactions was sighted by YEN.com.gh on the official Facebook handle of TV3 Ghana.
The young girl is in the classroom when the song starts playing in the background and she decides to join the social media trend with a dance video before things fall apart.
APC flagbearer Hassan Ayariga has vowed to end corruption if voted into power | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!