- Shatta Wale’s manager, Bulldog, says Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 elections
- He said this will happen because of the defunct Menzgold Company Limited
- Bulldog accused Akufo-Addo of collapsing Menzgold which caused him to lose his investment
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Shatta Wale’s manager, Bulldog, has said that President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo will lose the upcoming December election because of the defunct Menzgold Company Limited.
Known in real life as Lawrence Asiamah, Bulldog accused the president of collapsing Menzgold and other financial companies, and that, he said, will cause Akufo-Addo’s loss.
He was speaking in an interview with 3FM on Thursday, September 17, 2020, in a report sighted by YEN.com.gh on Ghanacelebrities.com.
READ ALSO: Photo of McBrown working from plush office drops for the first time; hubby gives moral support
Bulldog lamented that the situation has caused him and many others to lose their investment with Menzgold, accusing Akufo-Addo of doing nothing to salvage the situation.
He also took a swipe at the president’s frequent coronavirus update aired on TV occasionally. According to him, apart from Akufo-Addo, no other president in any part of the world gives frequent updates of coronavirus.
Bulldog said Akufo-Addo keeps doing this because he is less busy and nothing much to do as president.
“He should be packing out of office soon and be prepared to hand over to Mahama and the NDC,” Bulldog reportedly added.
READ ALSO: Mr. Drew rejects artwork a fan made of him; says he can’t hang it in his room
He was in the news recently for saying that he would stop working with Shatta Wale should he decide to contest the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards again.
According to Bulldog, the awards scheme is not credible in any way and so he will not look on for Shatta Wale to go back to it.
Meanwhile, the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), has announced that the government will not pay customers their locked-up funds with Menzgold.
This was announced by the Directed-General of the SEC, Rev. Daniel Ogbarmey Tetteh, in a signed statement published by YEN.com.gh.
READ ALSO: Sarkodie and Titi angry as he smashes Dr. UN’s photo in hilarious artwork
He explained that the Menzgold Customers are not qualified for the 3.1 billion bailout fund released by the government to pay to customers who had had their investment locked up with selected institutions.
This announcement is sure to dampen the hopes of the Menzgold customers who have looked up to the government for a solution.
The company had earlier called on the customers to submit their documents for verification and payment. However, their dreams of being paid seem to be yet to be realised.
READ ALSO: Akuapem Poloo’s friend who leaked her video boldly confesses why she did so
VGMA21 full performances | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Fella Makafui opens Baby Island's beautiful room for all to see in new video
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.