- Ginimbi Kadungure and Zodwa Mkandla never divulged any details about their marriage when they were together
- Their fans got to know about their union in 2018 when Zodwa admitted they had already separated
- Zari Hassan sent her condolences to Zodwa moments after learning about Ginimbi's sudden demise
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
1. On Sunday, November 8, the world awoke to the sad news that popular Zimbabwean tycoon and businessman Ginimbi Kadungure was dead.
2. His fans were shocked at how a life so young was taken after a night of partying and fun.
His former wife Zodwa Mkandla, who happens to be Zari Hassan’s bestie was speechless and could not even put to words how much Ginimbi’s demise had pained her.
3. When the two were married, they kept details of their union private.
The public got to know of their marriage back in 2018 right after Zodwa and Ginimbi had divorced.
4. Zodwa also known as Zozo disclosed they used to be spouses during a court hearing in the same year.
5. The beauty who runs a travel agency by the name Traverse also lives an equally lavish life that includes a huge mansion and a number of powerful machines in her parking lot.
6. She and her kids only deal with the crème de la crème and she travels around the world to the most exquisite destinations.
7. Zodwa is what most would describe as an ever happy woman who always has a smile on her face.
8. No negativity is allowed in her space and despite her social status, humility has always been key to her.
She is a fashionable woman and a fountain of wisdom whenever she gets In the mood to shoot some advice her fans’ way.
As previously highlighted, popular Zimbabwean businessman and socialite Ginimbi tragically died in a car accident in the early hours of Sunday morning.
He was involved in an accident along with three other people, who also passed away.
According to a Twitter user, Kadungure was allegedly speeding and trying to overtake cars.
His Rolls Royce burst into flames moments after good Samaritans dragged him out of the wreck.
"Life has been better for me since I exited the Shatta Movement Camp" Addi Self | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!