- Businessman Kwame Kyei and GNPC CEO Dr K.K. Sarpong, have become in-laws
- This follows the marriage between Kwame Kyei's son, Nana BOadua, and Dr Sarpong's daughter, Asantewaa Sarpong
- Nana Boadu and Asantewaa tied the knot in a plush wedding on Saturday, August 28, 2021
- The ceremony has been dubbed 'Kotoko' wedding due to the close association of the fathers of the couple with the Kumasi club
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Nana Boadu, a son of business mogul, Kwame Kyei of Unity Group fame, got married in a plush wedding over the weekend.
Nana Boadu tied the knot with his fiancé, Asantewaa Sarpong, in Accra on Saturday, August 28, 2021.
The bride happens to be the daughter of Dr Kofi Kodua Sarpong, the Chief Executive Officer of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
Photos from the wedding have popped up online showing beautiful scenes. It happened to be a garden wedding.
Beautiful photo of Moesha Boduong drops as she gets better and bounces back; celebs jubilate massively
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
YEN.com.gh has got a few photos from the beautiful wedding ceremony.
1. The couple pose with their parents and the officiating minister:
2. The bride and groom taking a walk at the ceremony:
3. Dr K.K. Sarpong walking the daughter down the aisle:
4. A photo from the couple's beautiful traditional wedding earlier:
The wedding has been dubbed a Kotoko wedding because of the associations of the couple's fathers with the Kumasi-based football club.
While Kwame Kyei is the current Board Chairman of Asante Kotoko, Dr Sarpong served as Board Chairman of the club between 2010 and 2013.