Moesha Boduong, the Ghanaian actress and Instagram model, may be popularly known for her shapely figure and matters related to dating sugar daddies.
But apart from these, Moesha has also carved a reputation as someone who is so much into fashion.
Truly, Moesha dresses very well and makes fashion statements at all the social functions that she frequently attends.
While Moesha may be known as a trendy person when it comes to fashion, she would likely not come to mind if one is to talk about trends related to African prints.
READ ALSO: Nana Aba Anamoah's baby daddy wears skirt in latest photos and fans say he is a mess
However, a careful look through Moesha's catalogue of photos proves that she is just as trendy in African prints.
Let us feast your eyes with these photos of Moesha looking dazzling in African prints.
1. Moesha used an African print for a jumpsuit:
2. The actress decided to combine African print and plain fabric for this jumper:
READ ALSO: Patapaa to get married soon - Girlfriend reveals in latest interview (video)
3. Moesha did a skirt and braces top with this colourful print:
4. Here, Moesha went for a stylish mini dress:
READ ALSO: Husband moved to tears as wife kneels at her birthday party to thank him (video)
5. Another one of Moesha's stylish African print dresses:
6. Moesha combined African print with other fabric to get this beautiful dinner wear:
READ ALSO: Akufo-Addo and Rawlings' brotherly photo at SONA 2019 is just beautiful
7. Moesha really looks good in Kente with headgear:
8. Moesha took African print to America when she visited in 2018:
READ ALSO: Wendy Shay and Kuami Eugene's passionate hug at her birthday party stirs dating rumours (video)
9. Even in mourning, Moesha really goods in African print:
Well, there you have it. Moesha may not have the reputation of people like Nana Ama McBrown when it comes to African prints, but she surely does look good in such outfits.
Yenkasa: Should Corporal Punishment be Abolished? | #Yencomgh:
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook/Instagram page and we could feature your story.