Moesha Boduong, the Ghanaian actress and Instagram model, may be popularly known for her shapely figure and matters related to dating sugar daddies.
But apart from these, Moesha has also carved a reputation as someone who is so much into fashion.
Truly, Moesha dresses very well and makes fashion statements at all the social functions that she frequently attends.
While Moesha may be known as a trendy person when it comes to fashion, she would likely not come to mind if one is to talk about trends related to African prints.
However, a careful look through Moesha's catalogue of photos proves that she is just as trendy in African prints.
Let us feast your eyes with these photos of Moesha looking dazzling in African prints.
1. Moesha used an African print for a jumpsuit:
2. The actress decided to combine African print and plain fabric for this jumper:
3. Moesha did a skirt and braces top with this colourful print:
4. Here, Moesha went for a stylish mini dress:
5. Another one of Moesha's stylish African print dresses:
6. Moesha combined African print with other fabric to get this beautiful dinner wear:
7. Moesha really looks good in Kente with headgear:
8. Moesha took African print to America when she visited in 2018:
9. Even in mourning, Moesha really goods in African print:
Well, there you have it. Moesha may not have the reputation of people like Nana Ama McBrown when it comes to African prints, but she surely does look good in such outfits.
Yenkasa: Should Corporal Punishment be Abolished? | #Yencomgh: