- Efia Odo says what she feels for Shatta Wale is pure love like one felt for siblings
- She rejected reports of romantic love between them saying she loves Shatta Wale naturally
- There have been speculations that they were dating, especially after a video of them fondling each other emerged
- In the video, Efia Odo was seen dancing in a sexually suggestive manner with Shatta Wale who wore no boxer shorts
- Earlier, YEN.com.gh published a video of Efia and Shatta Wale banging in bed
Efia Odo has refuted claims that she is dating Shatta Wale.
In a new video seen by YEN.com.gh, Odo said there was nothing romantic between them, except what she called pure love.
This pure love, Efia Odo indicated, is the one felt for siblings and other blood relations, and as such, has nothing romantic with Shatta Wale.
Her comments come on the heels of a video with Shatta Wale behaving like lovers.
In that video earlier published by YEN.comgh, Efia was seen dancing and brushing her backside against Shatta Wale’s ‘rod’ in a way that everyone saw aroused the singer.
An elated Shatta Wale was seen giggling and running away from Efia Odo’s touches, and in the process exposed himself as he was not wearing boxer shorts beneath his trousers.
Many were the people who believed that he might have slept with Efia Odo already before their video came out.
However, Efia said there is nothing like that between them.
She added that Shatta Wale is someone she shares ideas with, and that ends there.
According to her, Shatta Wale has not even come to her house before.
Meanwhile, in an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, a video of how Efia was caught banging Shatta Wale in bed was published.
Before her rise to fame, Efia was said to be warming Shatta Wale’s bed.
There was another report saying she was handed over to Shatta Wale’ late friend Junior US, who also slept with her and paid.
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.