- Shatta Wale's first child and only daughter, Nhyira, has turned 10 years old
- A party was held on Wednesday, 1 July, to celebrate Nhyira's special milestone
- YEN.com.gh brings some of the best photos from the birthday party
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Dancehall superstar, Shatta Wale, known in his private life as Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr, has celebrated the birthday of his daughter, Nhyira.
Nhyira, the first child and only daughter of Shatta Wale, turned 10 years old on Wednesday, 1 July.
A beautiful birthday party was held in celebration of Nhyira's birthday and there were lots of family and friends in attendance.
The party saw Shatta Wale, his father Charles Nii Armah Mensah (a.k.a. Shatta Capo), his sisters, and other family members.celebrating Nhyira's special day.
Shatta Wale attended with his son, Majesty, who looked very excited and was all over the place.
Below are some of the beautiful photos from the party as shared by Shatta Wale.
1. Nhyira with a smile:
2. Nhyira behind her birthday cakes:
3. Nhyira with her father, brother, and grandparents:
4. Another look at Nhyira with her father and grandparents:
5. Nhyira and her brother, Majesty, in a conversation:
6. Time for the cake to be cut:
7. Nhyira receives a gift from Majesty:
8. Father and son pose with the money bag:
9. A new set of people pose with Shatta Wale and his children:
10. Another cake cutting moment:
Meanwhile, Shatta Wale handed over a lot of gifts to Nhyira, who is also known as Cherissa, in celebration of her birthday.
The items included an iPhone, a laptop computer, and other gifts.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page