Ghanaian business titan, Osei Kwame Despite, and his incredibly lovable children, as well as his close associates, are no strangers to African attires.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana!
The CEO of the Despite Media Group never shies away from donning luxurious African-made wears.
His first son, Kennedy Osei, and brother, Ofori Sarpong, and the group’s managing director, Fadda Dickson, equally rock Ghanaian apparels with style.
READ ALSO: Black brilliance: Smart lady graduates from top US university with degree in Science in Global Health
While these prominent personalities of the Despite clan have been pictured donned in stunning African prints, they have also been seen in dressier clothes.
Osei Kwame Despite and his brother, Ofori Sarpong, as well as his first son, Ken Osei, and his right-hand man, Fadda Dickson, have been spotted in some colourful tuxedos with the finest cuts.
A look through their social media handles shows how these renowned and celebrated media and business moguls own their sense of fashion with impeccable swag.
In some incredibly stunning frames online, Osei Kwame Despite was pictured glowing with smiles for the camera.
The Ghanaian millionaire donned a royal blue suit with a flawless tailored cut. His first son and the general manager of the Despite Media Group, Kennedy Osei, is also captured attired in some breath-taking fashion suits.
READ ALSO: Video: Meet the two brothers who are paving roads in Ghana with granite cobblestones
YEN.com.gh features some photos of the Osei Kwame Despite clan in luxurious fashion and colourful suits.
1. The CEO of the Despite Media Group, Osei Kwame Despite, poses for the camera. Glows in regal blue suit with fine cuts
2. Despite's brother, Ernest Ofori Sarpong, captured with Ken Osei. The Ghanaian business owner in a colourful tux with a white inner outfit, proudly rocking a bow tie
3. The first son of Despite and general manager of the Despite Media Group, Kennedy Osei, beams in a stunning royal navy blue suit with fine stripes
4. Fadda Dickson, the managing director of the group rocks a square-themed suit with a flying tie and large glasses to compliment his looks
5. Kennedy Osei poses for the camera like the boss. Rocks luxurious suit with white long-sleeves
In another story, Ghanaian teen actor, Abraham Attah’s transformation story from grass to grace is not missing on anybody who has been following his remarkable progress in film.
Attah's elevation to fame follows his role as a young orphan in the 2015 movie, Beast of No Nation. The teen actor has starred in several other films including Marvel Studios film, Spider Man: Homecoming.
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Homeless man receives complete transformation after kind barber gives him free haircut
Faces of Ghana: 21-year-old female boxer's dream of becoming a world champion:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.