- Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong's daughter, Cindy, has got married in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony
- The lavish ceremony has been held to much fanfare at East Legon in Accra on Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Cindy Ofori Sarpong got married to a young man identified as Richard Peprah
- YEN.com.gh brings more videos from the wedding
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Cindy Ofori Sarpong, one of the daughters of business mogul Ernest Ofori Sarpong of Special Ice fame has got married.
Cindy got married in a traditional wedding ceremony held on Thursday, October 8, 2020, in Accra. According to UTV, the man who married Cindy is known as Richard Peprah.
As it has become synonymous with all events organised by Ofori Sarpong and his business associate turned brother, Osei Kwame Despite, Cindy's traditional wedding has been a big event.
YEN.com.gh has put together some of the first videos from the plush wedding of Cindy for Sarpong which is still underway.
1. Cindy shows her dance moves with cheers from her bridal train:
2. Nana Ama McBrown, Fadda Dickson, Kennedy Osei and others chat at the ceremony:
3. Osei Kwame Despite and Daddy Lumba spray money on the couple:
4. Some guests seated at the ceremony:
5. Cindy's bridal train:
The wedding of Cindy comes almost eight months after the wedding of Despite' son, Kennedy Osei, and Tracy (nee Ameyaw).
Just like Kennedy's, Cindy's wedding has started on a very promising note and is also head on its way to becoming one of the best ever.
In other wedding news, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has been trending on social media on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
This follows reports that Ibrahim has got married to Nigerian disc jockey VJ Adams in a wedding ceremony.
The reports of Ibrahim tying the knot with VJ Adams started after their wedding photos surfaced on the internet.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page