The just ended Miss Malaika 2020, saw the crowning of three beautiful and intelligent girls.
The event happened on Saturday, October 31, 2020, the grand finale of Miss Malaika came off in Accra.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
However, Jasmine Djang was adjudged the winner after putting up a sterling performance to win the title which her competitors much yearned for.
One person that also put up a good show was Olga Karen Aduama.
Even though she could not win the coveted title, she was crowned the 1st runner up of the beauty pageant.
Olga is a 21-year-old Pharmacy student at the University of Ghana, Legon.
YEN.com.gh has spotted 10 lovely photos of Olga that shows she is truly a queen
1. All hail the queen!
2. A smile is the best thing to wear and Olga wears it perfectly well.
3. Sometimes all you need is a little getaway to relax.
4. Culture they say is the way of life of people. It is clear Olga has her culture at her finger tips.
5. Every queen deserves a pretty crown or tiara. This floral tiara brings out the queen in Olga.
6. Just like her caption, her smile is her magic.
7. Adulting comes to every one yet, Olga braced it so well on her 21st birthday.
8. Beach time.
9. Olga looking all grown up with this beautiful wig on.
10. Young Olga.
In other news, Nigerian Musician, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, put up a beautiful performance in Ghana.
According to the video post sighted on instablog9ja, the FEM hitmaker gate crashed a wedding reception that was being held in the hall of the hotel he was lodged in Ghana.
Without any invitation to the ceremony, he stormed the wedding, took the microphone, and performed five of his hit songs for free.
Even though the ambiance of the wedding was lovely, his presence at the reception changed the mood and made the event extra fun.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.