By Razak Kojo Opoku
President Akufo-Addo and the New Patriotic Party have done very well within the first term in Government, and they have proven beyond reasonable doubt that they deserve another four more years to protect, preserve and continue the good works they have started. It would be unfair, suicidal and a travesty of justice if Ghanaians fail to vote for President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates in the 7th December 2020 general elections.
A vote against Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates will be an ungrateful behaviour against the Free SHS Policy, Planting for Food and Jobs, NABCO, Free Water, Free Electricity, 307 Ambulances, stable supply of electricity(no dumsor), 1 Village 1 Dam, Creation of Six new Regions, Lasting Peace in Dagbon Kingdom etc.
1. Parents, Uncles, Aunties and students who are direct and indirect beneficiaries of Akufo-Addo's Free SHS Policy are expected to appreciate, and show gratitude to President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates by voting overwhelmingly for the NPP.
2. People in the Constituencies who are beneficiaries of Akufo-Addo's Ambulances are obligated to show gratitude by voting for Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
3. The Chiefs and the good people of Dagbon Kingdom are very appreciative of the lasting peace and development they are enjoying under Akufo-Addo's Presidency and as such they are obligated to show gratitude to Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates by voting overwhelmingly for them.
4. The Chiefs and the good people of Oti, Bono, Bono East, Western North, Ahafo, Savannah and North East need to show appreciation to the efforts and commitment of President Akufo-Addo in the creation of the Six new Regions. Previous Governments including Mahama's Government failed woefully to create those Regions even though Chiefs and the people were pushing hard for it. President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates sincerely deserve all the Votes from the Oti, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Savannah, North East and Western North as a sign of appreciation.
Akufo-Addo will die if he wins election 2020 - Taylor drops prophecy; names 2 NPP members to benefit
5. Farmers, Wives, children and family members of Farmers who are beneficiaries of Akufo-Addo's Planting for Food and Jobs, Rearing for Food and Jobs, Aquaculture for Food and Jobs, as well as all Cocoa Farmers are obligated to show massive appreciation to NPP Government by voting for President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
6. Communities and the good people who have directly and indirectly benefited from the 1 District 1 Warehouse, 1 Village 1 Dam and toilet facilities are mandated to show gratitude to President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates by voting for them.
7. All NABCO beneficiaries are obligated to show gratitude by voting massively for President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
8. Workers who are directly and indirectly working or benefiting from the 1 District 1 Factory Policy need to be thankful by voting for President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
9. Ghanaians who have enjoyed the Free Electricity and Free Water Policy either directly or indirectly due to the COVID-19 crisis are obligated to show appreciation by handsomely rewarding President and NPP Parliamentary Candidates with their votes.
10. Business owners, employers, individuals and employees who have benefited from the stimulus package provided by NPP Government need to show appreciation by voting massively for Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
11. The good people of Zango who have benefited from Zongo Development Fund are obligated to be thankful by voting massively for President Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates.
Zango deserves better than Okada and Mortuary policies proposed by Incompetent and deceiver Mahama.
It is worthy for Ghanaians to take note that, President Akufo-Addo and NPP Government have performed better and creditably within four years than the wasted 8 years of Mahama/Mills Government.
A vote for Mahama is tantamount to insults on our intelligence. A vote for Mahama is an endorsement of the insult he hurled on us, describing Ghanaians as having Short Memories.
A vote for Mahama is a comeback of Dumsor, Killer Taxes, cancellation of Free SHS Policy, and cancellation of allowances for teachers and nursing trainees.
Rebecca Akufo-Addo: Meet adorable & hardworking 69-year-old lady supporting Nana to win Election 2020
The NDC Manifesto does not seek to enhance and improve the well-being of the generality of the Ghanaian people.
The noise of NDC, John Mahama, A Plus, Martin Amidu and Co. Can NEVER OVERRIDE the Excellent Achievements of President Akufo-Addo and NPP Government comes 7th December 2020.
Mahama's Campaign of propaganda, lies, fabrications and distortion of facts can NEVER OVERRIDE the Competent Delivery of President Akufo-Addo.
A vote for Akufo-Addo and NPP Parliamentary Candidates is a Vote for the Protection and Continuity of Free SHS, 1 District 1 Factory, Planting for Food and Jobs, Infrastructure, Digitalization and Jobs Creation which are the integral benchmark for rebuilding the Ghanaian Economy Post COVID-19.
The Battle Still Remains the Lord's.
The writer, Razak Kojo Opoku, is the CVM Founder and President.