- Saahene Osei's fashion evolution has earned him attention, with nearly a hundred thousand followers on Instagram
- The son of Osei Kwame Despite is mastering the craft and continues to serve the right style goals on his platform
- YEN.com.gh features five photos of Saahene rocking designer outfits like a dandy
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Kirk Osei, famed as Saahene Osei, has become a style influencer to many of his age mates, often uploading photos in simple but classy outfits on social media.
For his latest fashion frames, Saahene made the right choices, inspiring with his colour scheme. The youngest son of Osei Kwame Despite is mastering the craft as his style evolution earns him attention.
When Saahene steps out, he serves the right style goals, which sometimes dominates social media. He does not play with his looks as he always appears decent in most of his outfits.
With a fashion sense and a love for colourful designs, Saahene has amassed a following of nearly 100,000 on Instagram.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos of Saahene rocking simple but classy outfits.
1. Saahene delivers adorable colour combinations. He shows swag in trousers matching the colour of his mini bag.
2. Saahene was captured with actor Abraham Attah in a shot. Appears in stripped jeans and a colourful top.
3. Despite's son delivers a signature pose as he beams for the camera.
4. The son of Ghanaian media mogul, Osei Kwame Despite, looking simple in a dashiki garment and a white t-shirt.
5. The son of Osei Kwame Despite proves that he's mastered his sense of fashion.
Saahene spotted with actor Abraham Atta
In a previous story, YEN.com.gh reported that, Ghana-born Hollywood actor, Abraham Attah and Saahene, have been spotted in a video having fun at a party.
In a new video sighted by YEN.com.gh on Instagram, the duo appeared to have attended a party and joined some others to party the night away.
The Beast Of No Nation cast was seen drinking from a champagne glass as he sang and danced with his friends.
Ghanaian student graduates with law degree
In a separate story, Doreen Emmanuella Kwofie is the definition of a fighter who has braved rounds of odds and is on a path to achieve her dream to become a lawyer.
Born in February 1999, Kwofie recalls never seeing her complete family as her parents divorced not long after her mother gave birth to her.
She lived most of her childhood with her deceased grandfather and grandmother in Bekwai in the Ashanti Region, as her mother was pursuing a programme at the University of Cape Coast (UCC) at the time.