- It has been a long period of big weddings and royalty in Kumasi, Ghana's second capital city, in the month of November
- Started by the royal wedding of Anita Sefa Boakye and Barima Osei Mensah, which lasted for four days, it has been from one big ceremony to another
- Another big marriage ceremony has happened in the city between Serwaa and Nana to climax the month and it was in full royalty
The latter part of the year 2021 seems to be for the people of Kumasi when it comes to marriage ceremonies.
After the four-day wedding of Anita Sefa Boakye and Adinkra Pie CEO, Barima Osei Mensah, another big wedding has hit the city.
This time, the marriage ceremony is between a lovely couple, Nana and Serwaa.
Just like all such occasions in Kumasi, Nana and Serwaa's wedding is themed on colourful kente with the two rocking matching designs.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
1. The bride and her maidens dazzle in northern kente:
2. The groom walks his bride to the dancefloor:
3. KiDi was at the wedding to perform:
Twin sisters marry two men on the same day, at the same wedding
Meanwhile, a colourful wedding ceremony involving beautiful Ghanaian twin sisters and two different men has just happened
The twins got married to their respective heartthrobs on the same day at one big marriage ceremony
Videos from the kente-themed wedding which was followed up by a grand reception have popped up on social media.
Save the date: GH couple of WhatsApp group set to marry as their beautiful pre-wedding photos pop up
Beautiful Ghanaian couple of WhatsApp group set to marry, pre-wedding photos pop up online
In other wedding news on YEN.com.gh, the founder of Fotogbey, Eugene Affum, and his fiancée are set to marry on Friday, December 24.
The pair are members of a group he created on WhatsApp, which is said to have witnessed four marriages in four years.
Beautiful pre-wedding photos of the Affum and his sweetheart have garnered tons of reactions on social media as many hailed their union.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in