- A colourful wedding ceremony involving beautiful Ghanaian twin sisters and two different men has just happened
- The twins got married to their respective heartthrobs on the same day at one big marriage ceremony
- Videos from the kente-themed wedding which was followed up by a grand reception have popped up on social media
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Marriage ceremonies are always beautiful occasions that bring families together to celebrate the union of a couple.
But for one of the weddings which have happened in Ghana, it was a three-family affair instead of two.
It so happened because twin sisters decided to marry their fiances in a lovely wedding ceremony on the same day.
The wedding which happened in Accra was a colourful event with rich kente on display. Later, the twins and their handsome grooms who also looked alike had reception.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Some videos from the twin wedding have surfaced on social media and are fast gaining attention online.
The videos were posted on Instagram by @iconicphotography one of the official photographers for the ceremony.
Below are some of the videos which have been sighted by YEN.com.gh:
1. The twins are full of smiles as they dazzle in colourful kente:
2. The grooms, in kente, were ushered onto the dancefloor by their glamorous squad:
3. The two couples get on the dancefloor at the wedding reception:
Another big wedding hits Kumasi after Anita Sefa Boakye's wedding
Meanwhile, the latter part of the year 2021 seems to be for the people of Kumasi when it comes to marriage ceremonies.
After the four-day wedding of Anita Sefa Boakye and Adinkra Pie CEO, Barima Osei Mensah, another big wedding has hit the city.
This time, the marriage ceremony is between a lovely couple, Nana and Serwaa.
Just like all such occasions in Kumasi, Nana and Serwaa's wedding is themed on colourful kente with the two rocking matching designs.
Beautiful Ghanaian couple of WhatsApp group set to marry, pre-wedding photos pop up online
In other wedding news on YEN.com.gh, the founder of Fotogbey, Eugene Affum, and his fiancée are set to marry on Friday, December 24.
The pair are members of a group he created on WhatsApp, which is said to have witnessed four marriages in four years.
Beautiful pre-wedding photos of the Affum and his sweetheart have garnered tons of reactions on social media as many hailed their union.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in