- President Nana Akufo-Addo and First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo graced the regal wedding of the daughter of the late Otumfuo Opoku Ware II
- The first family was among the dignitaries who attended the glamorous wedding of the daughter of Ghana's ambassador to Russia on January 7
- Beautiful visuals from the gorgeous ceremony of lawyer Princess Emily Victoria Owusu-Nyantekyi and her husband have surfaced
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
The President of the Republic of Ghana, HE Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, and First Lady Rebecca Naa Okaikor Akufo-Addo graced the wedding of Princess Emily Victoria Owusu-Nyantekyi.
As reported by YEN.com.gh, lawyer Princess Emily, the daughter of the late Otumfuo Opoku Ware II and the newly appointed ambassador from Ghana to Russia, and her lover tied the knot in a regal wedding on Saturday, January 7.
President Akufo-Addo and the First Lady were among some prominent personalities who attended the lavish private wedding.
What lawyer Princess Emily and her husband wore for their wedding
The pretty bride adorned an elegant white gown while her prince charming rocked a tuxedo for the ceremony. Princess Emily accessorised her look with simple but expensive earrings for the white wedding.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Lawyer Princess Emily's sartorial choices for her engagement and thanksgiving service
The couple left their guest stunned with their breathtaking wardrobe choices for the engagement. The bride later donned a white kente dress for her thanksgiving service after her engagement ceremony, which was held on December 31, 2022, at the Manhyia Palace in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
Watch the videos from the white wedding below:
1. The President of Ghana, His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo, and First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo arrive at the white wedding of Lawyer Princess Emily and her husband:
2. First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo helps cut the cake of Lawyer Princess Emily and her hubby at their regal wedding:
3. Lawyer Princess Emily and her husband walk down the aisle at their wedding:
Lawyer And Daughter Of Late Otumfuo Opoku Ware II Slays In Kente Dress And GH₵ 29 547 Valentino Garavani Bag
Relatedly, YEN.com.gh reported that Ghanaian lawyer and new bride Princess Emily Victoria Owusu left us stunned with her gorgeous sartorial choices for her royal wedding.
The pretty bride wore a white kente dress for her thanksgiving service after her engagement ceremony which was held on December 31, 2022, at the Manhyia Palace in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
Princess Emily Victoria's effortlessly gorgeous dress was designed by bridal fashion designer Sadia Sanusi, one of the top designers with high-profile clients.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!