The month of February 2018, won’t be remembered for the sweet love memories it brought us, but also for the many moments it robed us. Ebony death and Franky Kuri are such moments. Even as we come to terms with the death of these two talents, there are a lot of secrets the Ghanaian entertainment industry didn’t know about Franky Kuri, the girl who died alongside Ebony in the February 8th accidents. Here are 10 of her secrets only a handful of people knew about her.
The Ghanaian entertainment industry is at a great loss this follows the death of it budding and sensational dancehall artist Ebony. What most people don’t know though is that this is not the only loss the industry is at since the musician was in the company of her friend, Franky Kuri who perished alongside her. Franky is no stranger to Ebony’s fans as she was seen mostly hanging around her and even in her picture. However, as the English say there is always more to what meets the eye. Below are ten facts that should help you know who Franky Kuri was.
READ ALSO: Why do we love Ebony songs?
1. Franky Kuri was born on 1990 May 10th as Franklina Maame Yaa Teboa Nkansah. This, therefore, means that Franky was 27 years at the time of her death and not 20 or 18 years as its thought by most people.
2. Franky was the daughter of Pastor Nkansah who pastors at The Church of Pentecost, Clarksville Tennessee in the USA.
3. Franky was raised by her grandmother after her mother passed away.
4. Elder Nkansah, Franky’s father, lives in the USA where Franky lived with him occasionally visiting Ghana to see her friend Ebony.
5. Franky attended school in Cape Coast at the Holy Child School completing her education in 2008.
6. Franky Kuri had a YouTube channel where she would use to discuss the entertainment news gathered by YEN.com.gh.
7. Franky Kuri was openly involved with Ebony, and she was practically everywhere the budding musician was. According to sources, it was even rumoured that the two stayed together after Franky moved from the US to Ghana late last year.
8. Franky was very opinionated, and a strong twitter addict with her Twitter handle been active most of the time.
READ ALSO: Will Ebony Reigns stand the test of time?
9. Sexuality wise, Franky Kuri was a lesbian with most people speculating that Ebony was her partner. While this can be counted as Franky’s secret, to most people, the Holy Child fraternity, this was an open fact even Franky’s clothing speaking volumes about it.
10. Franky was kind-hearted, free-spirited, most real, and an adorable person.
With the above ten facts at least people can get to understand Franky not just as “the other girl killed alongside Ebony” but rather one of the kindest people and entertainment influences Ghana ever had. As we mourn and sympathize with the accident victims family, our thoughts and prayers are with Franky’s and the bodyguards family who perished alongside Ebony.