The founder and leader of Glorious Word Ministry International, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah has come to be known for his often 'doom prophecies' which he makes on the last day of every year.
While many of the prophecies he proclaimed on December 31, 2017, failed to manifest in 2018 as he had suggested, the controversial 'man of God' has come again with more doom prophecies.
According to him, though 2019 will be a generally fruitful year, Ghanaians will be in national mourning if prayers are not intensified.
Addressing his congregants at his signature prophetic 31st December watch night service, Owusu Bempah declared that former presidents, John Agyekum Kufuor and John Dramani Mahama, and Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia may die if prayers were not said for them.
Among other wild prophecies, Owusu Bempah further declared that Chief Imam Osman Nuhu Sharabutu might also die.
Below are the most prominent of his 2019 prophecies:
1. Former president Kufuor and his wife will die and only strong prayers will be able to avert this prophecy. (This prophecy he claimed was not confirmed)
2. Former president John Mahama will die suddenly if strong prayers are not said for him
3. Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia might lose his life if prayers are not said for him
4. Chief Imam Osman Nuhu Sharabutu will if Ghanaians do not pray for him
5. Former president Jerry John Rawling will fall sick
6. Another big funeral of a well-known figure (a popular traditional ruler) in the Ashanti Region
7. A lot of deaths will happen at Despite Group (Many workers of this company will die mysteriously)
8. A lot of people will be imprisoned
9. A very influential (popular) man of God might die and this will be extremely shocking
10. A great war will erupt in the Brong Ahafo Region
11. Akufo-Addo will win 2020 elections and nothing can change that (confirmed)
12. After all that, Owusu Bempah said 2019 will be a fruitful year
Ghana News Today: Samini Rocks Fans at Saminifest| #Yencomgh:
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place