- The CEO of Despite Group, Dr. Osei Kwame Despite has bought a new Star Trooper Mercedes-AMG G63
- The car is valued at 550,000 EUROS
- The Mercedes-AMG G63 was specially made to mark the exclusive 20th-anniversary Edition of Mansory joining forces with Philipp Plein
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Dr. Osei Kwame Despite, the CEO of Despite Group of Company, has bought himself one of the 20 limited models of the newly made Mercedes-AMG G63.
The premium all-terrain vehicle comes to the stage at a unique moment in a strictly limited production run of 20 models.
In a video seen by YEN.com.gh, the interior of the vehicle, looking almost like a house, was put on display.
Reports have it that its price to the public starts from 550.000 EUROS.
This Exclusive 20th Anniversary Edition sees MANSORY joining forces with Philipp Plein to select a truly stellar package of components from its tuning programme for the Mercedes-AMG G 63.
Specifications of the Mercedes-AMG G63 are listed as follows:
– Bigger turbochargers, new downpipes, and a high-performance exhaust system are adapted to the 4.0-liter V8 engine using a re-programmed electronics system.
– 850 bhp (625 kW) instead of the 585 bhp (430 kW) in the standard G 63 AMG
– Maximum torque goes up from 850 to 1000 NM
– The sprint from 0 to 100 km/h is reduced to just 3.5 seconds, in addition, the top speed increases to 250 km/h
– high-performance tyres size 295/30R24
– single-piece M23 forged wheels size 10×24, which MANSORY presents to the world for the very first time
– All the aerodynamic elements from the front apron, and the side widening elements right up to the rear apron have been made from carbon fibre.
– The carbon fibre is compressed in a special pressure chamber as part of the autoclave prepreg process, so that no air bubbles remain in the material. This cost-intensive process is usually only used in air travel and aerospace applications.
– The MANSORY saddlery only allows flawless leather to be used in the interior. The exquisite overall impression is refined even further by the airbag sports steering wheel and the aluminum pedals.
– Visible carbon applications, combined with expertly crafted PHILIPP PLEIN logos also bear witness to the artistry of the collaboration between the two luxury companies.
– COLOR: 50 shades of Grey Camouflage
– Special feature: Red LED stars-roof.
Meanwhile, this is not the first time Despite has flaunted such a ‘huge’ vehicle which mostly are uncommon.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, Despite flaunted the 2019 edition of Rolls Royce.
In another report, the business mogul flaunted one of his old cars to celebrate his birthday.
Mathew Anim Cudjoe showered with money after Hearts - Kotoko game in Accra | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.