The gorgeous contestants who will be representing their region for the 2020 Ghana's Most Beautiful (GMB) reality show have been unveiled.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
These beautiful ladies will be battling it out on stage while displaying their talents and rich culture from their various regions in a bid to be crowned Ghana's 'most beautiful'.
This will give their fans the opportunity to cheer and support the contestants to victory.
YEN.com.gh brings you everything you need to know about each contestant.
1. Ayanji: The beautiful Ayanji is representing the Oti region for this year's GMB.
READ ALSO: Tracey Boakye weeps at Bishop Benard Nyarko's funeral (video)
2. Adjoa: The beautiful Adjoa is representing the Western North region.
READ ALSO: Gloria Sarfo and Dada Boateng attend Bernard Nyarko's funeral together (photos)
3. Maali: The elegant Maali represents the Upper West region.
READ ALSO: Yemi Alade picks her top Ghanaian musicians; Shatta Wale and Sarkodie not part
4. Ofosua: The beautiful Ofosua represents the Eastern region in GMB 2020.
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale shares success tips in new photo
5. Afia: The beautiful Afia represents the Bono region.
6. Asaa: The elegant Asaa represents Bono East region.
7. Abena: The beautiful Abena represents the Ahafo region.
8. Zuzu: The radiant Zuzu represents the Northern region.
9. Yennube: The lovely Yennube represents the North East region.
10. Abiba: The wonderful Abiba represents Savannah region.
11. Talata: The elegant Talata represents the Upper East region.
12: Kafui: The marvellous Kafui represents the Volta region.
13. Naa: The beautiful Naa represents the Greater Accra region.
14. Efua: The stunning Efua represents the Western region.
15. Afriyie: The radiant Afriyie represents the Central region.
16. Achiaa: The lovely Achiaa represents the Ashanti region.
Faces of Ghana: 21-year-old female boxer's dream of becoming a world champion:
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Source: Yen Newspaper