Cindy Ofori Sarpong, the daughter of Special Ice owner Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong, and her husband, Richard Pepera, have concluded their marriage ceremony.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The couple completed the celebration of their marriage with a grand reception after taking their vows in church on Saturday, October 10, 2020.
Cindy and Richard's reception which came off at the Kempinksi Gold Coast Hotel in Accra turned out to be a very big celebration.
Many prominent Ghanaians turned up to celebrate with the bride and groom and their families.
And almost turning a bash, the wedding reception saw many top Ghanaian musicians passing through to deliver performances on the night.
The likes of Stonebwoy, KiDi, King Promise, Mugeez, and others were on hand to perform.
Becca, Fantana, Emelia Brobbey, American comedian Michael Blackson, and young rich man Nana Kwame Bediako a.k.a. Cheddar, were among the known faces at the reception.
Others included veteran broadcaster Kwesi Kyei Darkwah (KKD), football star Samuel Osei Kuffour,
1. Sammy Kuffour arrives with female company:
2. KiDi performs for the entry of the bride and groom:
3. King Promise performs for the newlyweds:
4. Mugeez joins King Promise to perform:
5. Camidoh also gets the couple dancing:
6. Becca having fun at the wedding reception:
7. Fantana also enjoys herself:
8. Emelia Brobbey, Fantana, Becca, Michael Blackson, Cheddar, Kennedy Osei and others in the cut:
9. Becca brings Emelia Brobbey and Fantana on stage as she performs:
10. Stonebwoy gives an electrifying performance:
11. Michael Blackson and Cheddar in a pose with Despite:
12. Dr Ofori Sarpong and Despite pose with KKD and others:
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, Cindy and Richard Pepera's marriage ceremony started with a plush traditional wedding ceremony held at East Legon in Accra.
The beautiful traditional marriage ceremony which came off on Thursday, October 8, 2020, was a big and lavish event.
A video from the as popped up showing the load of dowry items Richard Pepera presented to Cindy's family.
The couple followed up their traditional wedding with a plush white wedding which coincided with the birthday of Kennedy Osei. It is no wonder he was so happy at the wedding reception.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page