Ghana is undoubtedly blessed with many beautiful women including Jackie Appiah, Naa Ashorkor and Berla Mundi, just to mention three.
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
Yet, how does it all begin? How do Ghana ladies get so beautiful? Does it start from birth or they develop it 'artificially' along the line?
YEN.com.gh has compiled nine breathtaking pictures of girls in senior high schools that seem to prove that Ghana is simply lucky to be blessed with pretty women.
Check them out below:
1. Beautiful post of a chocolate-skin SHS girl beaming with smiles
2. Adorable shot of 2 stunning friends in their green school uniform
3. Breathtaking picture of a pretty light-skinned student giving an off looking pose for the camera
4. Pretty and excited high school girls in their adorable white attire
5. Classroom photo of pretty girl staring back at the camera in her official house dress
6. Off looking photo of 2 absolutely stunning SHS girls minding their business
7. Adorable shot of a girl with captivating beauty shinning in the sun
8. An off looking photo of a studious SHS beauty in the Biology laboratory
9. Amazing photo of two friends with distinct complexion but equal measure of elegance
In another powerful report by YEN.com.gh, Salamatu Abubakari, a Ghanaian mother of three children has revealed that she has been working as a car sprayer for a total of 20 years.
The woman who appears to be in her mid-30s recounted her amazing life story in a video interview sighted by YEN.com.gh on SV TV Africa.
According to her, the trade is admittedly male-dominated and she faced several challenges along the way, but gladly, she is also a master in it now.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Ghanaians weigh in on the chances of the candidates on the ballot paper | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!