- Actor Eddie Nartey's wife, Vida Nartey, has been laid to rest
- Vida's burial was held on Saturday, March 13, 2021
- Majid Michel, Gloria Sarfo, Salma Mumin, and many other movie stars attended
- YEN.com.gh brings some photos and videos from the funeral
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian actor and movie director Eddie Nartey's late wife, Vida Ohenewaa Nartey, has been laid to rest.
Vida Nartey was buried in a solemn burial ceremony followed by her funeral rites in Accra on Saturday, March 13, 2021.
Vida Nartey passed away in January 2021, just a little over two years after she and Eddie Nartey got married.
It is not known what happened to Mrs Nartey, but her passing shook the movie fraternity after Eddie Nartey announced it on social media.
The burial of Vida and final funeral rites thus comes under two months after she passed on.
Photos and videos from Vida's funeral ceremony show many Ghanaian movie stars joined their colleague to bid farewell to his wife.
Among those YEN.com.gh sighted at the funeral were Majid Michel, Prince David Osei, James Gardiner, Bismark The Joke, and Umar Krupp.
Others included Salma Mumin, Gloria Sarfo, Roselyn Ngissah, Beverly Afaglo, and Vicky Zugah.
YEN.com.gh brings some of the videos and photos from the funeral of Eddie Nartey's wife.
1. Eddie Nartey interacting with Bismark the Joke and others:
2. Eddie Nartey talks to Majid Michel and others:
3. Bismark The Joke, Prince David Osei, Majid Michel, and others having a chat:
4. Gloria Sarfo, Eddie Nartey, Beverly Afaglo, Roselyn Ngissah, and James Gardiner pose for a photo:
5. Majid Michel and Salma Mumin:
6. A group photo of the movie stars at the funeral:
The funeral of Vida Nartey comes exactly one month after a one-week observance rite was held for her.
Just as the funeral, many Ghanaian movie stars mourned with their colleague actor Eddie Nartey at the one-week ceremony.
It was at the one-week ceremony that Nana Ama McBrown's outfit she wore stirred criticism.
Many fans thought McBrown was too fashionable for such a sombre occasion.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news