- Comedy star, MJ The Comedian, has gone off the bachelor's market
- The comedian has tied the knot in a beautiful wedding ceremony
- Photos from the wedding have just emerged on social media
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Ghanaian comedian, Timothy Musah Junior Abaaddu, popularly known as MJ The Comedian, has gotten married.
The comic star tied the knot with his pretty fiancé, who is known as MJRess, over the weekend in a beautiful wedding.
The wedding was in two folds, a traditional marriage ceremony and a white wedding. It was a blue and white themed event.
Photos from the comedian's wedding have popped up showing lovely scenes at the ceremony.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
The photos show the bride dressed in beautiful blue-coloured kente outfit while the groom wore a white-coloured three-piece abgbada (boubou) with a blue hat.
Another set of photos show the bride and groom at the white wedding. Interestingly, the groom did not wear a suit as is the case at many weddings.
YEN.com.gh has gathered some of the photos below:
1. The bride receives prayers from her mother:
2. The bride was glowing in all her beauty:
3. The bride and groom seated at their traditional wedding:
4. Some photos from the couple's simple white wedding: