The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released provisional results of the 2016 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
Luckily, according to WAEC, students performed better this year than they did last year.
The WASSCE 2016 results show that 53.19% of students had A1- C6 in English Language. 25.40% had D7 - E8 while 19.82% had F9.
In Maths, 32.83% had A1 - C6. 27.68% had D7 - E8 while 38.10 had F9.
In Integrated Science, 48.48% had A1 to C6. 32.32 had D7 to E8 while 18.09 had F9.
Here is how to check your WASSCE 2016 results:
1. Buy a result checker card
2. Go to www.ghana.waecdirect.org
On the left hand side of your screen, you will see this:
3. Select your Examination Year eg. 2016.
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the back of your scratch card.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
6. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. Click on "submit" and wait for the results to pop up.
If you cannot afford to check your WASSCE 2016 results online, no problem. WAEC will send the results to your school soon.
Did this article help? You can share it with your friends to help them check their results too.
READ ALSO: Safaricom, Orange Or Airtel, Which Offers Best Data Prices?