- Anita Akuffo has won the hearts of many Ghanaians with her personality and how decently she dresses for events
- Many see Anita as a role model to younger women and do not hesitate to praise her at every given opportunity
- YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos which contributed to her reputation as she dazzled fans with her fashion style without showing too much skin
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
Ghanaian tv personality, Anita Akuffo, is one of the most-liked female tv personalities in Ghana. People love her for making Date Rush, the most-watched show on tv, fun. She, however, has another quality that folks admire a lot which is her sense of fashion.
On countless occasions, Anita has impressed folks with how decently she dresses. She has shown Ghanaians that a lady can look beautiful without showing too much skin.
YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos which show why Anita has a reputation for being fashionably astute.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Anita dazzled many with this long black and brown dress as she paid a visit to St Mary's Girls SHS.
2. She brightened up the darkness with this photo as she stepped outside in an all-black outfit which constituted of black trousers, a suit and an inner top, a nice contrast to her skin tone, which combined beautifully.
3. Anita brightened the day of Ghanaians with a beautiful dress of many colours.
4. The beautiful tv host sparkled once more as she thrilled her fans with this pretty green and blue dress, combining it with a classy pose.
I paid my mentally challenged mom's bills with my WASSCE registration fee - Ghanaian TikToker reveals
5. It is hard to tell which is more pretty, her heartwarming smile or her dashing mint green outfit.
In other news, Veteran Ghanaian football star, Asamoah Gyan, has shared some beautiful photos of his daughter as she celebrated her birthday.
A happy Gyan took to his Instagram page to celebrate his fast-growing daughter as she turned eight.
In the post, Gyan acknowledged how quickly his daughter is growing with a hilarious comment that had folks laughing.
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!