Man Shows His Burnt iPhone Stuck to a Pot after a Cooking Mistake on TikTok

Man Shows His Burnt iPhone Stuck to a Pot after a Cooking Mistake on TikTok

  • A TikTok user was left with a burnt iPhone after he mistakenly cooked it in a pot instead of his food
  • The viral video showed a blackened iPhone stuck to the bottom of a pot, while two people tried to pry it off with a spatula
  • The viewers felt sorry for the man's loss, but also wondered how he could make such a silly mistake

Some people are not cut out for cooking.

A TikTok user tried to whip up a meal, but ended up frying his iPhone instead. He shared his epic blunder on TikTok, where it went viral.

TikTok video, iPhone, cooking, Apple
One man managed to cook his iPhone instead of the food and shared the major fail on TikTok. Image: Getty Images
Source: UGC

iPhones are known for being expensive, ranging from R6k to over R30k, so getting one stuck to a pot is a nightmare.

How did he cook his iPhone?

Read also

Kwadwo Sheldon admits his new wife helped him rebrand his YouTube franchise

The TikTok user, who goes by @dlamott, posted a video showing his burnt iPhone attached to the bottom of a pot.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!

He joked that this was a sign from above that he should never cook again. Apparently, he had left his phone on the counter and placed the hot pot on top of it without realising. The result was a melted mess that ruined both his phone and his pot.

Source: Legit.ng

Online view pixel