"I Was Tired": Bachelor Who Tried To Cook Food For Himself Forgets Beans On Fire Until Morning

"I Was Tired": Bachelor Who Tried To Cook Food For Himself Forgets Beans On Fire Until Morning

  • A man who came home from work and tried to make food for himself nearly got into trouble as he slept off
  • Bishop Bisa said he forgot that he had placed beans on fire and fell into a deep sleep, only to wake up in the morning
  • The man shared images online, showing that the water in the beans dried up and the food burnt entirely and turned into dark coal

An unmarried man who burned food forgot it and slept at night.

It all started when Bishop Bisa returned from work and decided to prepare something for himself.

A man forgot he was cooking and slept off.
The man woke up in the morning to a burnt pot of beans. Photo credit: X/@bishop_bisa.
Source: UGC

He said he placed a pot of beans on his hot plate and decided to rest a little. That was how he slept off and woke up in the morning.

The beans burnt beyond recognition in the pot. Images of the pot he posted on X have stirred many reactions.

Read also

DJ Khaled has security guards carrying him from car to stage for performance to not 'mess up' his Nike

Bishop wrote:

"Man, you won't believe how God saved me last night. I got home exhausted, decided to pre-cook beans on my hot plate, and then I knocked out. I just remembered now that I left something on the fire and rushed into the kitchen. They seized power at 5am. Na Bachelor life, I blame."

See the post below:

Reactions as man forgets beans on fire

@eniturn said:

"You can still eat this, just small Jik and baking soda with agege bread."

@HerRoyally said:

"You can still rinse and recook bro. Rinse thoroughly. Transfer it to another pot. Pour enough enough. If you have acid at home you can add it. Remove the water after 15 minutes. Put salt and stir. Your beans is ready."

@Oma_GuGu remarked:

"The same thing happened to me. Gas wey I dey manage."

Read also

White lady married to Nigerian man cooks porridge beans for him, husband reacts: "She tried"

@lenxi7 said:

"Oh my! Sorry about that. Mine was boiling water i left on the gas over the night. I woke up to smoke all over the house."

Ghanaian Man Cooks And Takes Care Of Home For Busy Wife, Video Goes Viral On TikTok

YEN.com.gh reported that a husband decided to take care of the home when his wife left the house for work and returned late. He prepared braised rice, popularly called angwamo in Ghana.

In the footage, the man showed a step-by-step meal preparation while his niece slept in the hall.

New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!

Source: Legit.ng

Online view pixel