One year after her death, Ghanaians still remember the name Ebony Reigns.
The Sponsor hitmaker met her untimely death on February 8, 2018, through car accident on the Accra-Sunyani road.
Her death threw the country into a state of mourning as many paid their tribute to her.
Today, Friday, February 8, 2019, marked the first anniversary of the late musician also known as the 90's Bad Gyal.
In remembering Ebony, YEN.com.gh has put together 9 photos of Nana Hemaa, that will make you miss her.
1. Ebony Reigns died two days after posting this photo with Rev. Lawrence Tetteh:
2. Ebony's smiles alone defined how sweet she was:
3. Ebony knew how to wow fans whenever she performed:
4. Her name still rings in the ears of Ghanaians:
5. Yes! She was the 90's Bad Gyal:
6. She was a crowd puller:
7. With her manager, Bullet:
8. She had a strong heart:
9. She was truly a queen:
Ghana News Today: EOCO secures order to freeze assets of Menzgold and related companies| #Yencomgh:
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place.