Bacterial diseases in the overactive oil organs arranged at the base of the skin prompts the development of pimples. Many people use various methods to get rid of pimples without success. Fortunately, we have tips that can work for you. Here are solutions on how to remove pimples naturally and permanently and end this nightmare.
How to remove pimples naturally for teenagers
Pimples occur mostly in teenagers when they attain puberty. Several life cycle changes that boys and girls go through during their teenage years are related to the secretion of new hormones, which also results in skin conditions such as acne and pimples. A healthy diet and proper skin hygiene routine like washing your face regularly with lukewarm water and mild soaps can help in preventing/ minimising the occurrence of pimples and acne.
There are also quite a few effective home remedies that will help in getting rid of pimples and acne. Three such effective home remedies are listed below:
- Steaming: Steaming the face is one of the best ways in nipping this problem in the bud when it is still inside the skin layers and growing. The benefit of face steaming is that it helps to soften the materials in the pores, an initial deep skin cleansing step to take.
- Drink adequate amount of water: Two litres a day will do the trick. Water helps to flush out the toxins and nasty chemicals from the body. Drinking plenty water can also help your skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Neem extracts: Neem has been known for its antiseptic properties for centuries now. Directly apply the Neem extract, in the form of oil or powder (you will have to mix this with water or curd) on the pimples or acne and you will soon see a difference.
How to remove pimples naturally for oily skin
Oily skin is the result of the overproduction of sebum from sebaceous glands. These glands are located under the skin’s surface. Sebum is an oily substance made of fats. Oily skin and pimples are challenging to manage. Still, home remedies often reduce symptoms without the use of prescribed drugs or expensive skin-care regiments.
Few effective remedies have been listed below:
- Honey: Honey is one of the nature’s most revered skin remedies. Thanks to its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also natural humectants, so it helps to keep the skin moist and not oily.To use honey to treat pimples and oily skin, spread a thin layer, preferably raw, on to your face and let it dry for 10 minutes, and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for soothing burns and other skin conditions. Many people use aloe vera to treat oily skin. You can apply a thin layer on your face before bedtime and leave it on until morning. Aloe vera is known to cause allergic reaction to sensitive skin. If you have not used aloe vera before, test a small amount on your forearm. If no reaction appears within 24 to 48 hours it should be safe to use.
- Apple cider vinegar for oily skin: Acne and pimples are mostly witnessed on oily skin. The oil secretion from the skin will be a reason behind it. Apple cider vinegar normally used in your kitchen will be of a great help to you. This will easily make the excess oil dry and keep your skin free from pimples. This procedure needs to be followed - you have to take 1 and ½ cup of water and 1 part of vinegar in it. Wash your face with this water.
How to remove pimples naturally at home
Youngsters never get scared of anything but having a pimple on face is their worst nightmare. They get scared to face the public. These tips on how to remove pimples naturally at home will help you to remove pimples and regain your confidence.
- Use ice to remove pimples: Ice is used to reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of the pimples. You can crush ice or use ice cubes, whatever is convenient for you.
- Lemon: Lemon juice does have some acne fighting qualities and can be a cheap way to try and clear your skin. Dip a cotton swab in the lemon juice and apply it on the pimples before going to the bed. Leave it for whole night and at morning wash your face with lukewarm water. This remedy is the fast way to get rid of pimples.
- Orange peels paste: Orange is a rich source of vitamin C. It removes dirt, oil and bacteria from the skin and helps in the discarding the pimples. Wash your face and pat dry. Make a paste by adding two orange peels and few drops of water. Apply this paste on your skin and leave for 20-25 minutes. The mask should be firm. Rinse it off completely with water, pat your face and apply a good moisturiser.
- Strawberries and honey face mask for pimples: Strawberries contains salicylic acid, which is a primary ingredient used in many commercial acne treatments. Honey act as a natural antibiotic. Take strawberry puree, mix with yogurt and add a tablespoon of honey. Apply all over face, and leave it on for 10 minutes and wash with warm water. You can deep freeze and store this mask like how I regularly do. This mask helps to reduce pimples.
READ ALSO: How to gain weight within a week
How to get rid of pimples on face in one day
These how to remove pimples naturally and permanently in one day tips can also work for you.
- Use white toothpaste: Toothpaste gives extraordinary results while removing pimples. It is also available in every house and you do not need to go out to the supermarket or nearby store. Toothpaste gives better result, when you wash the area and then apply it over the area. Please make sure that you should only use the white toothpaste instead of any gel based toothpaste to remove pimples. White toothpaste usually contains silica and that help to dry out the pimples. Wash your face with any face wash and dry it. Then apply some white toothpaste on the pimple or only on the affected area. You can also leave it overnight or at-least for 1-2 hours. In morning, wash it with cool water.
- Use green tea leaves or tea bags: There are many studies, which prove that the green tea has shown magical effects on pimples and acne, when used externally. Take few green tea leaves. If you are not able to get tea leave, then use the green tea bags. Take a cup of boiling water and put a green tea bag or some green tea leaves in it. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes. In the meanwhile, wash your face and pat dry with the help of towel. Use a cotton ball to apply the cool green tea water on your face or where you see the pimples. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash your face with the normal water. It helps to kill the bacteria and further helps to reduce the sebum production to cure pimples.
How to get rid of pimples on face in a week
If you want pimples to be gone in a week, be open to trying multiple methods, changing your lifestyle, and looking into some counter medications. Here are some remedies to get rid of pimples on face in a week:
- Gently wash acne affected areas at least 2 times per day. This would normally be in the morning and again before bedtime.
- Baking soda is superb ingredient for cleaning surfaces, so why not utilise it to clean up your pimples? Mix a small amount of baking soda with enough water to make a thick paste, and apply it onto your pimples. Wait for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cool water. You can repeat this couple of times a day until you get the tactic of wanted pimple-reducing effect.
- Turmeric is a natural exfoliate for skin and adding it in any of your home made mask is great. It also helps you to get rid of pimples in a week. Making a fine paste of turmeric with curd is best, if you are dealing with the pimple or acne problem. Mix it with little water and apply around evening time or keep for no less than 30-40 minutes prior to washing with water. By using this it will help you to get rid of pimples in a week effectively.
These are some effective remedies to get rid of pimples naturally and permanently.