Ghana’s youngest millionaire popularly known as Ibrah Money has been arrested for defrauding at a tune of $400,000. The arrest has sent shock waves to thousands of his fans who never saw this development coming.
As it stands now, Ibrah was picked up at the airport when he was preparing to travel to South Africa. But there are some strong claims and facts about the young Ghanaian millionaire that you need to know.
1. Ibrah Money had a street named after him somewhere in Accra.
2. Ibrah Money distributed 10 free iPhone X to passengers of a commercial bus during his birthday.
3. Ibrah Money lives in a luxurious mansion inside a multi-million dollar estate named ‘Ibrahville’.
4. Source of wealth, according to inside sources is reportedly linked to money laundering.
5. He is claimed to be linked with some powerful businessmen and politicians in Ghana.
Meanwhile, some social media users have expressed shock over the arrest of the young millionaire. Where as some were shocked, others were not shocks at all.
YEN.com.gh brings to you a new video of John Mahama’s 2020 bid and allegations of double salaries taken by some former ministers: