- Popular model photo and fashion model Lharley Lartey has become a household name over a few years now
- Lharley is admired by most social media users due to her stunning and gorgeous way of advertising apparels
- Her beauty and class in the numerous photos she has modelled in is unprecedented as she is undoubtedly one of Ghana's most popular photo and fashion models.
Popular Ghanaian model Lharley Lartey is currently trending on social media because she is celebrating her birthday.
On Instagram, top celebrities are posting photos of Lharley, wishing her the best in the celebration of her birthday.
READ ALSO: Ernest Opoku and Brother Sammy should have slept with more women - Bishop Thunder
For a few years now, Lharley has become a household name as she has risen as a popular fashion and photo model.
Lharley is also considered as a video vixen as she has starred in a lot of music videos for top musicians.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you eleven photos of Lharley, Ghana's popular fashion and photo model.
1. Lharley goes glamourous in this iconic shoot
2. The style and pose of Lharley is unprecedented
3. Lharley rocks short hair with so much elegance
4. Lharley poses for the camera in style
5. Lharley looks on as she lay down her round pretty face
6. Lharley is a real epitome of beauty
7. Lharley goes diplomatic in jeans
READ ALSO: Kelvynboy denies being ungrateful to Stonebwoy; calls him a liar
8. Lharley looking coporate and stylish in this gorgeous dress
9. Lharley is surely a fashion queen as she looks stunning here
10. The beauty and passion she puts in modelling is just awesome
11. Lharley flaunts her beauty in style
In other news, YEN.com.gh has published a story about Shatta Bandle after a video showed him playing soccer.
The diminutive braggart was seen wearing a jersey and the captain's armband as he dribbled and scored a goal.
Like he always does, Shatta Bandle bragged in the video, claiming that he plays soccer like Adebayor.
READ ALSO: Fans ask Yaa Jackson about unknown man in latest video
Faces of Ghana: Meet Ghana's 'Youngest' Barber | #Yencomgh
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win.