- Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is undoubtedly one of Ghana's most celebrated actresses as she has thrilled movie lovers over the years
- Yvonne Nelson who was born in November 1985 turned 34 years, as she was celebrated by colleagues and friends on social media
- As a 34-year-old lady, Yvonne Nelson has achieved some great strides that many have commended her for
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Award-winning actress and producer Yvonne Nelson has been celebrated for acting in great movies over the years.
Aside from her acting skills, Yvonne Nelson has achieved successes that she is often praised for.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you five achievement of Yvonne Nelson
1. Yvonne Nelson is the CEO of YN Productions
After becoming popular in the movie industry, Yvonne Nelson went into movie production by establishing her own production named YN Productions.
'Area Code', 'Heels and Sneakers', 'Fix Us' and a host of other movies are movies produced by her production firm.
2. Yvonne Nelson has won over five awards
In 2008, Yvonne Nelson has adjudged the 'Best Upcoming Actress' at the 4th African Movie Academy Awards.
In the consequent years that followed, Yvonne Nelson won Ghanan Movie Awards in 2010, City People Awards and other awards in Nigeria.
3. Yvonne Nelson has a foundation
In 2010, Yvonne Nelson established a Glaucoma Foundation which she uses to create awareness about chronic diseases that are killing people on a daily basis.
She was honored by GoWoman Magazine and Printex for the success of her Glaucoma Foundation and her film career.
4. Yvonne Nelson is the CEO of RYN kids clothing
Yvonne Nelson is also the CEO of RYNbyYN which is a clothing brand for children, established after her daughter Ryn.
As part of the clothing brand, Yvonne Nelson sells African print dresses sewn for female children.
5. Yvonne Nelson has a daughter
Even though Yvonne Nelson is not married, she has given birth to a daughter named Ryn Roberts which she is taking very good care of.
Yvonne Nelson in 2017 got pregnant for a British photographer named Robert, but unfortunately, they are no more dating.
Establishing a company in the legacy of her 2-year-old daughter is such an achievement worth celebrating.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Yenkasa: Ghanaians Share Expectations Ahead of the 2020 Budget Delivery | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.