It is not a surprise that there are still students who are yet to know what the term iCampus means in Ghana. If you are a student and have not grasped the usefulness or your institution is yet to register for it, then, you must be missing a great deal. The portal, once registered, helps you to get information about your class schedule, check grades, academic requirements, and so on without difficulty.
iCampus is an interactive student portal which focuses on using technology to automate daily services performed by academic and administrative staff. It offers such services to users in higher institutions who are registered on the platform. Given the numerous benefits that this fantastic portal offers, little wonder institutions like Accra Technical University (ATU), and the University of Professional Studies Accra, among others, have subscribed to it.
iCampus student portal
iCampus is designed in a way that helps to meet the differing needs of institutions which are registered on the platform. The dynamic web-portal makes it easy for learners to log in and access relevant information from a central location. As a comprehensive school management system, it simplifies the way they carry out their daily tasks.
READ ALSO: KNUST portal: login, registration, admission
Interestingly, the management system connects various departments and faculties while streamlining business and academic procedures. However, while some institutions are yet to plug into this offer, those who have are reaping the benefits already.
iCampus login portal
This management system has some processes which must be taken to access the platform for schools that are registered on it. To access the iCampus portal of your school, the steps to follow (for registered institutions) are explained below:
Accra Technical University iCampus login
The ATU iCampus portal was created to help both stale and prospective students log in or create an account to carry out specific tasks efficiently. Some of these tasks include fees payment, course registration, checking of admission status, and so on. So, if you are a learner in ATU, what you need to do to access your school's portal is explained below:
- Visit the official portal of your institution
- Then, scroll down once the page opens and click on "iCampus" option to access the login portal.
- From the new page that opens, fill in your user ID, and then, click on "authenticate" button.
iCampus UPSA student portal
Just like Accra Technical University (ATU), University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has also discovered and leverages on the benefits that the management system offers. So, as a learner in the institution, to access your school's platform, the steps to follow include the following:
- Visit the official portal of UPSA, which will take you directly to the login page.
- On the opened page, correctly fill in your student or staff ID.
- After that, click on "Authenticate" button and you will be able to access the platform.
iCampus student portal registration
Once your institution has subscribed to iCampus Ghana, registering to get your identification code, if you are a new student, becomes easy. The simplified process includes the following:
- Visit the official page of your institution's portal.
- Scroll down and click the "iCampus" option. A new page will open up.
- Beneath the "Authenticate" button, you will see two options which are "New Student" and "New Faculty". Click the "New Student" option and wait for a response.
- On the new page that opens, you will be required to fill in your details to get registered. You will also be required to provide your identification number, a new password and a functional email address.
Beside those, you will be asked to provide a security question that only you have an answer to. This is needed for security purpose in case you forget your password. Once you have provided the security question and answer, the next thing is to press the "Create Account" button.
As you must have noticed so far, iCampus is a groundbreaking and innovative web technology that has changed the narrative in the educational terrain. In Ghana, students and staff members of tertiary institutions are receptive to it because of the ease and flexibility it offers. Learners can easily log into their account once they have registered and from there, they can check their results online, admission list and carry out other activities.