- Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie, whose real name is Michael Owusu Addo, moved from extreme rags to extreme riches
- YEN.com.gh shows how the rapper performs similar activities in very different ways in the past and present, in 6 amazing collages
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Popular Ghanaian rapper Michael Owusu Addo, known professionally as Sarkodie is an artiste renowned for moving from real grass to real grace as several photos show.
There have been many reports of the past pictures of the renowned rapper and how his transformation took place, but it has been rare seeing him perform specific activities in the past and present.
YEN.com.gh compiles six amazing photos of Sarkodie engaged in similar activities in both his rags stage and riches stage, to show the clear differences that exist.
READ ALSO: Lady with mouthwatering curves shows how it was all faked in video
See photos below:
1. Sarkodie on popular Ghanaian traditional radio, JoyFM, before and after his success:
2. The popular rapper in a romantic pose with his woman, then and now
3. The talented and well-respected rapper giving hand moves for the camera
READ ALSO: Ghanaians give 6 top ways to know someone is a Ga without asking for their name
4. Past and present pictures of the rapper posing alone in fashionable outfits
5. Sarkodie on the mike in the rags stage and in the riches stage
6. Sarkodie taking a drink in the past compared to the present
In a separate news report, the Ghana Standards Authority (GSA) has granted a product certification for the solar-powered automated hand-washing machine invented by a Ghanaian to encourage safe hand-washing practices
A news report by Graphic.com.gh indicates that the certificate was presented to the young Ghanaian inventor, Richard Kwarteng, by the Director-General of the GSA, Professor Alex Dodoo.
According to Professor Alex Dodoo, during the presentation on Wednesday, March 15, 2020, the product had been tested for its safety and efficiency and that it was ready for mass production.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
51-year-old Fred Drah recovers from COVID-19 in Ghana | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.