The death of Bishop Bernard Nyarko came as a surprise to many who actually knew him as a fit and healthy looking individual who was full of life and fun-loving as well.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
His exceptional skills, his great talent, and great workmanship and his versatility shows how great an actor he was.
YEN.com.gh has compiled photos of himself and other colleagues and roles he played which shows how great an actor he was
1. Yellow definitely looks good on anyone even Bishop Bernard Nyarko.
2. Bishop looking all young
3. Bishop on set with Nigeria's famous Charles Okafor aka Mr Ibu.
4. Bishop spotted in police attire in one of the many movies he starred in.
5. Bishop in a photograph with Former president Rawlings and actress Selly Galley-Fiawoo.
6. Bishop on UTV with Kumawood actresses, Emelia Brobbey and Clara Benson.
8. On a movie set with veteran actor
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that hours after the viral reports, more details have emerged about the unfortunate demise of Bishop Nyarko.
According to new information gathered by YEN.com.gh, the star actor died at the Greater Regional Hospital, popularly known as Ridge Hospital. From what we gathered, Bernard Nyarko recently suffered a serious ailment which got him hospitalised for some time.
But he was known by many to have recovered from that major illness and was said to be doing much better. In an interview on Nana Ama McBrown's United Showbiz, a colleague of the deceased Mercy Asiedu confirmed that Bishop Nyarko fell sick some time ago but her understanding was that he had recovered.
51-year-old Fred Drah recovers from COVID-19 in Ghana | #Yencomgh:
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page